Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Update

Mothers Day was absolutely amazing!  The boys surprised me with breakfast at ihop. After breakfast we headed up to the Nationals Game.  Such a great day at the ballpark!  Definitely didn't hurt that I won round trip tickets to anywhere in the world. Honeymoon just got sweeter!  Cali and Florida are in the running, but I will be pulling rank and deciding on Hawaii. I can't freaking wait!  My husband can just deal!  He dealt with the air show, he can deal with an island away from the mainland. Haha.

Picked up a power wheels for Benjamin. He's in love.  However running alongside the mustang isn't as desirable as running alongside him on his bike.  Besides, the power wheels forces me to pick up my speed to 5 mph.  It's only bad when he stops dead in front of me.

My little sister graduated from college!  Can believe she starts law school in 2.5 months!!!

Potty training is proving to be a complete nightmare. Lol. The boys potty trained at daycare, but its like pulling teeth to get him to pee on his potty at home. He got to go on a date with my sister last week, rode the horse at the animal park.

My cousin must have the same sense of humor I do.  Hilarious book cuz. It will come in handy one of these days!














No comments:

Post a Comment