Thursday, August 23, 2012

Random Thoughts

I am actually getting pretty excited about working 10 hour days.  Not being a financial leech is awesome.

Even though she says otherwise, i owe my boss alot.  She gave me a chance of a lifetime, even though all i brought to the table was a desire to not be a stay at home mom.  I guess i also owe LC alot too, since he talked me up.

The Maryland State Fair next weekend should be pretty fucking awesome.  I've always wanted to go back to the North Carolina State Fair since my parents moved us up here, so hopefully this is up to par.

Benjamin is finally at the point where I think we try to start Potty-Training.  He kinda tells us when he's pooping.  So maybe with some bribery he will sink some submarines and pee like a man. And we can get our 2nd family raise, when we no longer have to buy diapers.

I'm really looking forward to the next few weeks.  We have alot going on in our personal life, things that are only going to have positive outcomes.

I am pretty proud of my mechanic skills. Being told that i shouldnt be under the hood of my car because im in a dress and heels, and i should let a man do that, just pisses me off.  But since Im in a dress, you can check my muffler bearings for me right???

Is Chuck E Cheese going to make me want to blow my brains out?

I'm getting really good at pleadings. Banging them out like a prostitute turns tricks.  HAHA

I am still amazed that this kid eats an entire happy meal on his own.  Nuggets, Fries, Apple Slices, and a Drink.  He definitely has his Dad's metabolism.

Do I think abortion is wrong; yes.  Will i ever have an abortion; definitely not.  But i do have friends that have had them.  And I know alot of people who should've jumped ship when they had the chance.  It isnt my place to judge.

Benjamin spins around in circles until he's dizzy and falls over.  Funniest.thing.ever.

After taking Benjamin to see the motorcycle stunt show last weekend at the church, Im beginning to think that's what he will want to do when he grows up.  He's already attempting similar tricks on his tricycle.

I have more Pampers Points than i know what to do with. If you want them or a reward, let me know.

My Southern Cooking Bible is the best cookbook i have ever owned!  Cant wait to work my way through and make every recipe!

I absolutely CANNOT wait to get back in a fox body!  I think i want it more than Greg.  If you can believe that! And guess what! Only 4 more years til we put Benjamin in a Jr. Dragster!  Never too early to start building!

No comments:

Post a Comment