Tuesday, August 14, 2012

10,000HP

I hate that time just speeds passed like a 10,000HP top fuel dragster, shaking the earth with all its power. 
3 years makes me cringe.  
25 seems like a long time ago.  
25 is way to young to be burying your child.
 But i did. 
Somehow, I am still standing.
 I am still pissed off at the world. 
 I am still bitter.  
I am still sad.
I still hate myself for not knowing that something was wrong with my baby, who depended solely on me for life.
I hate myself for failing him.
I still miss his smell. 
 I still miss his skin against mine.  
I still hate all the milestones we never experienced.
I still hate that i only have a handful of pictures, and that's all i will ever have.


I think alot about my friends niece, Jordan.
I dont pray much anymore, but when i do, its for Jordan.
For her parents.
I pray they never learn the lifetime of heartache and hurt that I have.
I pray that Jordan continues to fight.


No comments:

Post a Comment