Monday, May 7, 2012

First Days

Our first day apart and not together full time was uh-mazing!  We walked into daycare this morning, i let go of his hand and he took off towards the toys and didn't look back!  I was so happy he didn't mind.  But, I cried for a good 5 minutes on my way to work. 

I made him let me snap off a few pictures for our First Days scrapbook page!



I could not wait to get back to pick him up.  I missed him, no matter how much we both need this time apart!

I felt like going into this that maybe i wasn't doing the right thing for us.  After today, I know i am doing what's best for us!  I am already happier with myself just after one day than i have been in a long time.

I feel this part time gig turning into a full time career.  My boss is beyond amazing, especially in comparison to my last boss!  I owe you BIG time LC (not lauren conrad, suzie)!

1 comment: