Sunday, July 29, 2012

Kids & Projects

Tomorrow I have a huge undertaking to start and finish.

I am clearing out the basement of all baby stuff.




I've thought for a while now that Im done having babies. I just live in fear that once i get rid of all our baby stuff that we've been holding onto, we will get pregnant again.  That's the kind of luck we've had lately, sadly.  I cried when i sorted through all of Benjamin's baby clothes.  I can only imagine the water works im going to experience tomorrow.

I still dont know how i completely feel about having my body permently fixed so that i will never get pregnant again.  Part of me thinks that maybe im jumping to this decision because we are tackling Bmans terrible 2's.  Maybe I'll change my mind when Bman starts school, but I'll be in my 30's by then.  I know i have other long term birth control options.  But, 5 kids is alot for one person (Greg).  4 kids in our house is going to be insane; 5 kids, and i'd check myself into a hotel for the weekend.  haha.

My step kids are older though.  They aren't "little".  They're fairly independent from everything I've gathered.  My step son is almost 11 (in just under 2 weeks), my older step daughter is 8, and my youngest step daughter just turned 7.  If anything they will be a help with their brother.  I am curious however how quickly my step son will eat us out of house and home.  I've heard growing boys can put some food away.  I know the girls and i will bond again quickly.  We bonded quickly a few years ago, and I have a bazillion activities to do with them all stashed away.  Benjamin and his Oldest Brother will bond quickly too.  They're both into cars and racing (like their Dad).  Benjamin will definitely keep everybody on their toes.

So.. if you need any baby items, please email me at secasale(at)gmail(dot)com.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, it's so emotional and difficult to go through baby items. Hope tomorrow is gentle on your heart.

    ReplyDelete