Wednesday, December 19, 2012

I am
So excited to be progressing in my career!

I don't
Own a single fat sweater

I can't
Wait to be his wife

I haven't
Wanted to be at work all week. I've wanted to be with my boys holding them close.

I wish
My one fucking Christmas wish for the last 4 Christmases would finally come true. Even if it only happens once

I can
Honestly say that I am kinda looking forward to grey hairs. Lol

I have
The cutest kids in the world

I believe
The tides are changing and the shoe is on the other table

I will
Be sitting down with Greg and writing 20 letters. One to each family in CT that buried their child is week. Luckily we both have a week and a half off to work on that. It will take a lot out of us especially since daycare is closed too.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah,
    I was just wondering if Parker's ornament arrived safely in the mail?

    God Bless
    Kimberly
    littlekimberly@hotmail.com
    bittersweetseptember.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete