Thursday, June 14, 2012

Parker Bear

So the much anticipated wait is ova!!!

Parker Bear is Home!

I was in tears on my way to work this morning, thinking about holding our boy again.  I was so anxious to get home today.  I looked at the clock at 11am.  And when it felt like it had been a long while, i looked again.  It was only 11:05am! 
Work was a nice distraction today though.  And driving the boss lady's vert, getting some wind in my hair, not a bad thing!

When I got home, i brought the box inside before wrangling the monster out of his car seat and upstairs.  I said out loud as i picked the box up "I dont remember Parker being this heavy".  I was way to doped up on the wonder drugs to remember much.  I called Greg and told him Parker Bear was here.  He told me to open it, but I decided that it was best to wait until he was here too.

So it sat next to me, on the kitchen table for an hour and a half.  Can i tell you that it felt like an eternity.  Seriously, I kept staring at the box, wondering what Parker Bear looked like.


Greg picked him up, and said what i said.  "He's pretty heavy."
I told him when I ordered him that Parker Bear would match Parker's birth weight.  But i guess he forgot over the course of the year wait.
 


Benjamin gave him lots of kisses and just wants to play with him.  I'm very hesitant about that, so Parker Bear sits in his shipping box out of the monsters reach!





Parker Bear's maker, added me on facebook after i posted his picture to the Molly Bears page and sent me a picture of Parker Bear just before he made his trip home.
 

I am so stinkin happy to have Our Parker Bear home and in our arms again!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy Parker Bear is home with your family. (((((Sarah)))))

    ReplyDelete