Sunday, April 28, 2013

Playing Catch Up

I really cannot wait for August 19. All our planning finally comes together.

Learning that Greg can cast a fishing line but can't get a fish off the hook was pretty amusing.

Being the one to show him how to get a fish off a hook was not a bad way to get a good laugh either.

Stumbling upon my dads fishing forum and a thread all about fishing with Benjamin makes me realize how proud he is to be a grandad.

I refuse to let anyone attempt to buy my sons love.  Spend some one on one time with him and realize what you're missing.

I love that my husband sends me links to things he knows I will appreciate. The guy skinning a deer with a golf ball was the best.

Evening runs with Benjamin alongside on his trike beats the hell out of pushing a stroller!

Having the flu for 2 weeks and not dying is a bummer.

Too bad unsend isn't an option.  #stupidcunt

My 401k needs to include investments in Starbucks stock.

I forgot how much I hate having a car payment.







No comments:

Post a Comment