Thursday, July 12, 2012

I:

I always:
wear the wrong shoes on the wrong days.

I am:
glad we weren't able to make it to the beach this week.

I wish:
I could make these dreams go away.

I have:
a craving for a big heaping scoop of cake batter ice cream.

I dont:
know if its the music or the noise.

I love:
when people ask about Parker.

I still:
have a little bit of bad girl in me.

I like:
that Benjamin walks into daycare on his own, gives me a kiss goodbye, and runs off to play with his friends.

I think:
its time to make a decision.

I need:
to find more time.

I hate:
liars.

I feel:
like Two Live Crew is perfectly acceptable to blast through my speakers at 930am in front of the court house.

I know:
what i want to do with my life, do you?

I wonder:
what people think they're accomplishing when they gloat about money.

No comments:

Post a Comment